|Other Colours Available||Yes|
|Other Upholstery/Finishes Available||Yes|
This Superb Power rocking and swivel, reclining fabric armchair with lumbar support offers you great comfort • To complete your furniture set • power reclining condo sofa with lumbar support, ideal for small spaces • power reclining sofa with lumbar support and power reclining loveseat with lumbar support are also available • Separate or together, you will be content.
- Wall system, must be 5,5" from the wall to fully recline.
- Power, swivel (160 degree), rocker recliner, 1 motor
- Battery backup for transformer in case of power failure.
- Push button or remote depending on model.
- Superior construction grade spruce plywood which is dried better and doesn’t warp or crack.
- We combine materials and make choices according to the application to ensure strength and durability of the furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process which creates a strong, reinforced structure.
- In the areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, we use TimberStrand®. It’s an engineered wood currently used to make “H” beams in houses because of its strength. Doesn’t change with variations in humidity and temperature.
- Our frames have a “L” shaped piece that joints the back of the arm to the seat. This piece stops the pivot point on that joint and reinforces the frame.
- High quality foam (Density = 2.05 lb/ft3). The competition uses foams that vary from 1.5 to 1.9 lb/ft3.
- The compression of the foam is the equivalent of flexibility and comfort (33-38 lb/in2) average 36 lb/in2.
- Our foam is pre-crushed which allows it to have better comfort upon reception of the furniture.
- We use high quality No Sag springs with a metal rod linking all of them for better weight distribution.
- Felt is installed between the springs and the foam to lengthen their life expectancy.
All the backs of our reclining furniture are removable for better mobility.
- Exclusivity on the design of the mechanism.
- The constant evolution of the design of the mechanism to enhance performance, fluidity and function.
- Manufactured in the United States, we invest a little more money to get a thicker grade of metal, therefore a better quality and durability for our mechanism.
- The usage of self-tapping screws reduces the risk of loose connections because they actually bite into the metal.
- Easy to install.
- The swivel base allows the chair to rotate of 160 degrees for our motorized recliners
Despite our best efforts, errors may appear in the product details. In this case, pricing and specifications as they appear in store take precedence.
Prices may vary according to the fabrics, finishes and colours.