Power Reclining Sofa by Elran
The promotion ends on 27 March 2023.
Other colours available
Other upholstery / finishes available
Other mechanisms availableAdd to my wishlist Information request Print this product
|Other Colours Available||Yes|
|Other Mechanisms Available||Yes|
|Other Upholstery/Finishes Available||Yes|
Power sofa with power headrest offers a wide variety of choices of fabrics and leathers •Also available •reclining chair •reclining loveseat •reclining sofa condo
- Superior construction grade spruce plywood is dried better so it doesn’t warp or crack.
- We combine materials and make selections based on the application to ensure the strength and durability of our furniture. The wood pieces systematically interlock during the assembly process to create a strong, reinforced structure.
- For areas of the frame that need to withstand more pressure, TimberStrand (R) is used. An engineered wood used for its strength which will not change due to humidity or temperature.
- Our frames have a “L” shaped piece that connects the back of the arm to the seat. It works to stop the pivot point on the joint and reinforces the frame.
- All the backs of our reclining furniture are removable to make moving and placing the furniture easier.
- The use of self-tapping screws reduces the risk of loose fastenings because they actually bite into the metal.
- Adjustable legs on rocking chairs.
- Swivel bases available on most rocking chairs.
Despite our best efforts, errors may appear in the product details. In this case, pricing and specifications as they appear in store take precedence.
Prices may vary according to the fabrics, finishes and colours.